Did you know that with the UNI-Cloud API, you can completely integrate your UNI-GR1 GNSS receiver in your own software? Now you know! Next step is knowing what that means for your company… And that is virtually anything!
Cause when having the centimetre accurate position of the UNI-GR1 integrated to your own systems, you are in control of what you want to do with the UNI-GR1 position.
And when you are in control, you can;
- let your team in the field, laying a fibre optics cable, measure the exact location directly in to your own database while the ground is still open.
- monitor a set of objects over time, automatically through the cloud in to an own system where an alarm can go off if a certain value is reached.
- track the location of your machinery throughout the day, automatically rendering maps of where they have been.
- make sure your team members can accurately find the location of an outage, showing the UNI’s location on the map of your control software.
- let anyone in your company, survey anything in the field with the minimum knowledge of surveying, getting more data in your offices.
- set standards, workflows and processes with minimum training or amendments, after all, it’s your software!
Whatever you want to achieve, with the UNI-Cloud API you can make it happen. Within marXact we have the philosophy that you should be able to use the UNI-GR1 with any system out there and we are now giving you the tools to do so! With the UNI-Cloud API you can access all data of the GNSS receiver, the UNI-GR1 in your UNI-Cloud account in real-time.
And with all data, we mean all data. Whether that is the X,Y or Z location, a coordinate, the accuracy, the battery status, the speed, the elevation angle, the solution status, the solution age and so on; you can pull that data real-time in to your own systems with the API. Basically, all the data you can see in the UNI-Cloud you can pull!
We can only encourage you to give our UNI-Cloud API a first try by reading the API documentation here, you will find out that you can make the initial connection to your own systems within a couple of hours. The record now stands at 2 hours, will you beat it?
Reviewed the documentation and want to give it a real try? Please reach out to us through our contact form below with your contact details and the server you want to connect from so we can set you up with the right details like client key and other user settings, for free!