Surveying with GPS | Demo Drinks | December 8
Free GPS surveying course
The new standard in surveying and stakeouts is GPS. Curious about how digital surveying and performing stakeouts with GPS works? Do you see the possibilities of surveying with GPS and do you want to learn how to apply the techniques within your company? Or are you a (new) user of the UNI-GR1 and ready for a refresher course? Come visit our monthly Demo Drinks on Thursday, December 8!
Anyone interested in surveying and performing stakeouts with a GPS receiver. It doesn’t matter what field you work in.
Allowance and costs
Knowledge of (digital) surveying and performing stakeouts is not necessary. You can also bring your colleagues and/or friends. The course is completely free of charge.
– A presentation inside, including an explanation of the UNI-GR1 GPS receiver and the survey software, UNI-Connect
– Surveying in practice. Think of measuring cables, bow sinkers, fencing, trees, and more
– Stake-out in practice. Stake-out points, lines, and polygons with the measurement software, based on a (digital) drawing
– A drink and a snack after the course. The chance to ask all your specific questions about digital surveying.
Also good to know
– The emphasis lays on surveying and performing stakeouts. So practical
– The course is small-scale and takes place in small groups
– After completion, you have laid a good foundation to independently survey with GPS
9:30 – #1 Digital surveying course – interested parties
13:00 – #2 Existing clients and users
15:00 – #3 Existing clients and users
New to digital surveying and not a user of the marXact UNI-GR1? Then the course for non-existing clients is the course for you. In case you are an existing user please bring your UNI-GR1 in order to make the most out of the course. During the course, the UNI-GR1 receiver will be used, together with the UNI-Connect survey software and the data exported to the UNI-Cloud.
Where does it take place?
The location is at the InfraCampus, in Harderwijk. You can find us in Building 150.
Interested or more information?
Sign up directly through the signup button on the right of this page. You can also send an e-mail to email@example.com or call +31 (0) 70 700 7917