Monthly Course | Using the UNI-GR1 – June 15th
Training and explanation – Course digital surveying
The new standard in surveying and performing stakeouts is GPS. Do you own a marXact UNI-GR1 and do you or your colleague need an explanation of how the device and the survey software work? Then come along to one of our monthly course days in Harderwijk. The next edition will take place on Thursday 15 June.
For all (future) users of the UNI-GR1, regardless of your job, field of work and whether you have much or no experience with GPS surveying.
Allowance and costs
For all users and customers of marXact. It is useful if you bring your own UNI-GR1, but you don’t have to. Participation is free.
The exact content of the course will be tailored to what best suits your situation. Examples are:
• Go through the entire survey software (UNI-Connect) from A to Z. In other words, surveying and performing stakeouts with the UNI-GR1 and the UNI-Connect survey software
• Questions about importing files into the UNI-Cloud
• Specific explanation about performing stakeouts with the UNI-GR1
Also good to know
• Normally a complete explanation of the survey software takes about one and a half to two hours. Afterwards you can survey, perform stakeouts and use the UNI-GR1 according to your needs independently.
• The idea is that every business or organization receives one-on-one training and explanation. This way we have the time to go through everything in detail and answer all your questions.
• The emphasis is on practical situations. For an explanation about surveying and staking out with the UNI-Connect survey software, we therefore go outside
10:00 – #1 Existing clients and users
13:00 – #2 Existing clients and users
15:00 – #3 Existing clients and users
Where does it take place?
The InfraCampus is the meeting place for companies and organizations in the infrastructure sector. This location offers a large area where the UNI-GR1 can be put into practice. In addition, we can also sit inside when needed.
Adress: InfraCampus, Ceintuurbaan 2, Gebouw 150, 3847 LG Harderwijk
Interested, more information or register directly?
Register directly via the registration button on the right side of this page. You can also send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or give a call to 070 700 791. We are also happy to answer all your questions.